[bksvol-discuss] BRF Issues?

  • From: "Chris Hofstader" <cdh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 12:20:21 -0400

Hi,

As many of you know, I am contracting with Bookshare.org and working on a
very interesting variety of different tasks.  One of my current efforts
regards testing handheld devices and BSO content.  I am testing with a
variety of Daisy players for handhelds as well as with the typically no
additional cost BRF readers.

I have heard some anecdotal evidence that some BRF content may cause some
problems.  I have not encountered any content that demonstrates these issues
and would like to ask that if you have encountered problematic BRF
information from Bookshare.org, that you will write to me privately with a
pointer to examples so I can test them.

Thanks,
cdh

database 3465 (20080923) __________