[bksvol-discuss] Re: validating book

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 09:19:57 -0700

Hi Georgina,

I have that book out for validation right now.  I downloaded it just after
the submitter announced to the list that she had submitted it. I'm working
on inserting chapter headings with the submitter.  I don't know why we both
have the book.  How did you manage to get chapter headings in your validated
book? There weren't any there.  I hope you didn't do a ton of work on the
book, but I'd really like to finish this one so that a complete and pristine
copy can enter the collection.

        There must have been a glitch in the tools somewhere to let us both
download the book for validation.

Sorry you are getting trouble with this one.

Mayrie