[bksvol-discuss] Aunt Book Came Through!

  • From: "Ilene Sirocca" <ilenesia@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 08:35:54 -0500

Greetings,

Thanks to a suggestion from, I believe, Susan, I did indeed contact Aunt Book, and she found what I was seeking. The book I mentioned with Bonny, Emmy, etc. was one from a series, The Fairchild Family Series by Rebeccfa Caudill. I see that Caudill has a couple books in our collection but not this series, so i will soon get them. I understand they have in fact been reprinted so I may just go ahead and purchase the new books if I don't find a more econocical, well okay cheaper, source. One way or another, I will eventually scan this series.

I have tried Loganberry books for answers as well, with some success, but i never got such a quick answer as I did from Aunt Book.

Best Wishes,

Ilene