[bksvol-discuss] Re: AttentionMary. A Treasure Worth Keeping back up again

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 15:58:15 -0700

Hi Gwen!

    THROW A HUGE PARTY!!! And do it right now!!!        You fixed the page
count problem!!!

    Everyone else, stand up from your chairs and cheer!  Gwen's on her way
now! And she'll be the only human alive never to have gained a pound by
eating a huge portion of an elephant!

    In case anyone using Kurzweil 1000 version 11 has not been told yet,
always remember to disable the "split long pages" setting in the conversion
settings menu.  That's all that was messing up the page count in Gwen's
books!

    Now Gwen is going to be the mad scanner!  And her books will have all of
the pages beginning in the right places!  Go Gwen!  You were a real trooper
to stick this out and courageouss not to give up with so many false starts.
But the book you just submitted is going to be a piece of cake to proofread.
Please don't get rid of the print book yet, in case I need anything
rescanned because the recognition engine had trouble recognizing any text,
okay? And keep both the kes file and the rtf file until this is in the
collection!  Just in case something happens?  But don't worry, it won't.
Just covering every single base here.

    I guarantee you that I'll have this book up by 5:00 Friday afternoon
Pacific Time.  It'll take me a few days, because I proofread every single
word of every single page. And I'll shoot everyone here a note to tell them
to celebrate when it's added to the collection!

Congratulations!  You have been truly determined!

Mayrie

  _____