[bksvol-discuss] Re: Asterisks and bullets

  • From: Marilyn <mmbeagle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2012 22:10:12 -0400

Here are two ways around it:

After you put those three and press [Return], the first turns into a bullet.
Do a Command Z ("undo") and it will revert the bullets back to stars.

Or what I usually do is type two [Returns]s in a row, go to the top blank line
I just made, put the three asterisks (with spaces or not, it doesn't matter)
and then I arrow down one line and that's where the text goes.

Marilyn
mmbeagle@xxxxxxxxx

We cannot all do great things, but we can do small things with great great love.
--Mother Teresa