[bksvol-discuss] Re: Asterisks and bullets

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2012 19:16:26 -0500

I'd put a space between the asterisks. That will avoid those kinds of problems in Word, and it was what I was told to do in the past.

Judy s.

On 10/13/2012 7:11 PM, Lisa Gorden-Cushman wrote:
Hi guys,

I have a question that I hope someone can answer.  I have been putting 3
asterisks after a chapter heading.  However, when I write three asterisks,
separated each by a space, Microsoft word inserts a bullet before the first
star, and only writes two asterisks.  I have to delete the bullet, and
rewrite the third asterisk.  Does anyone have an idea for writing 3
asterisks without having to encounter this problem all the time?

Thanks,
Lisa

"Love is my strength" Palen Majere