[bksvol-discuss] Re: Anyone Up For A Chat?

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 06:32:35 -0400

Hi, Cindy. We had a glitch of some kind where I was in the room but couldn't see anyone entering. I kept checking the list of people in the room and could only see myself. I didn't realize that was going on until Chad messaged me on Skype. We both had to leave the room and re-enter. After that things seemed to work fine. I have no idea why that happened. I'm sorry I missed getting to talk with you. I always enjoy having you around. (smile)

Monica Willyard

At 10:48 PM 8/19/2007, you wrote:
Well, I came to visit the room and it said you ere there, but ou
seemed to be MIA.

Cindy Lou