[bksvol-discuss] Re: Anyone Up For A Chat?

  • From: MissWings <misswings@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 23:11:33 -0500

I don't have a mike, so if you don't mind text chat I'll come in for a while, if you're still around.

MissWings

At 09:12 PM 8/19/2007, Monica Willyard wrote:

Hi. It's just after 10 P.M. Eastern time, and I'm in the chat room till 1 A.M. Eastern. If you've got any questions, ideas, or books you'd like to talk about, please join me. I know I'm not the only night owl around here, and it's still early evening for folks on the west coast. If you're new to Bookshare, this is a great time to drop in and get some help if you need it. See you soon.

Monica Willyard, rhyami@xxxxxxxxx