[bksvol-discuss] Another question

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 18:51:31 -0700 (PDT)

I'm curious. Apparently between administrator approval
and publication on the list, there's a little time
lapse when things are done, like conversions of the
rtf to braille and daisy formats. What I'd like to
know is what this involves. Not engineering-type
details, and I know that so far tab spacing and
headers are eliminated, but

1. Is font changed to a standardized font? I think
someone posted that everything is changed to Courier
10 or courier new 10. If so, does that include titles
and things in different sizes, so we might as well
just validate in courier 10?

2. Is there a standardized format?

Just curious--but it also will affect my validating.
smile