[bksvol-discuss] Another numbering question

  • From: "Dornetta" <dornetta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 14:50:21 -0500

BlankHey Guys;
My question is this: in the book I am proofing chapter 1 starts on page 9. This
is also true for the large print copy from which the book was scanned. Just
before chapter 1 begins there are several other content pages like
acknowledgments, a short poem, etc... Am I suppose to number these pages 8, 7,
6, etc... (in the large print copy the pages are not numbered as such) or am I
suppose to insert blank pages to make the numbering correct so that chapter 1
begins on page 9. (E. g., [blank page] page 8; [blank page]-page 7, etc...
Hopefully this makes sense.
Thanks,
Netta

GIF image