[bksvol-discuss] Re: Another numbering question

  • From: misha <mishatronics@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2012 17:39:55 -0800

Those roman numerals may be correct. I have seen print books that do the preliminary pages in roman numerals, then switch to arabic when they get to the actual book text, even though that first actual text page is 9 (or whatever). Sometimes you just gotta shake your head at the ideas publishers get.

Misha

On 11/8/2012 2:09 PM, Dornetta wrote:
Yes Vivian, it helps a lot. I was thrown off because the proofer numbered the pages before chapter 1 I, II, III, etc... (in Roman numbers) and What you just said was what I thought we were suppose to do but with the pages already being numbered, I thought that I had it wrong. Anyway, I just corrected that mishap and am ready to submit the finished product.
Thanks everyone for the help...it is appreciated!
Netta