[bksvol-discuss] Another note about SONG OF REDEMPTION: to Laura Ann

  • From: Julie & Miss Mercy <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 00:23:15 -0500

I would email you off-list and thought I had your email address but don't. I put what you need to know in the comments field when I submitted the book. I figured you'd see it anyway but just thought I'd let you know that the details you need are there, but of course, you know where to find me if there are any questions. Thanks for offering to do this!