[bksvol-discuss] Now submitting SONG OF REDEMPTION

  • From: Julie & Miss Mercy <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 00:19:37 -0500

I'm in the process of sending up SONG OF REDEMPTION with a hold for Laura Ann. I was going to put a hold on it for her as she requested anyway after Cindy or Marilyn could get the book to help fill in the questionable parts, but since Laura Ann can get the book anyway and has offered to put in the little extra work to fix up those parts, I'm going ahead and sending it up. This book is on the wish list, too, so I just thought I'd mention here that it's on the way up.