[bksvol-discuss] Another Jayne Ann Krentz book which will be several

  • From: "robert tweedy" <roberttweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 11:37:42 -0600

ISBN:
0-7434-6737-X

Title:
Absolutely, Positively

Author(s):
Jayne Ann Krentz

Publisher:
Simon & Schuster

Copyright Date:
1996

Copyrighted By:
Jayne Ann Krentz

Brief Synopsis:
Molly Abberwick, trustee of her late father's foundation, is furious with her
new consultant, scientist-philosopher Dr. Harry Stratton Trevelyan.

Long Synopsis:
Molly Abberwick, trustee of her late father's foundation, is furious with her
new consultant, scientist-philosopher Dr. Harry Stratton Trevelyan. Harry is
brilliant, sexy, and absolutely impossible -- and his outrageous suggestion of
a scientifically inspired affair with her is positively the last
straw....Besides, Molly's got a much more serious problem; she's become the
target of a stalker whose sinister pranks are swiftly escalating into violence.
Only Harry, of all people, seems to comprehend the true nature of the threats
against his alluring boss. As a dangerous predator closes in on Molly, the
enigmatic Dr. Harry seizes the day to reveal himself in a totally unexpected
light....

Comments:
There wasn't a period before the quotation mark and a new line but I think I
caught most of them plus it didn't put a period at the end of some setences but
I think I caught most of them, that was the pattern in this book.
roberttweedy@xxxxxxx

Adult content:
No

Language: