[bksvol-discuss] Re: A Dangerous Man

  • From: "robert tweedy" <roberttweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 09:45:10 -0600

If one copy gets in, the other can be rejected.
From: robert tweedy <roberttweedy@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] A Dangerous Man
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, February 25, 2010, 2:51 AM

Here's another
submission. I don't know if I
submitted it or not for I didn't find it.
Book Information

  ISBN:
  0-380-78604-4

  Title:
  Dangerous Man

  Author(s):
  Rosemary Rogers

  Publisher:
  HarperCollins Publishers

  Copyright Date:
  1996

  Copyrighted By:
  Rosemary Rogers

  Brief Synopsis:
  Victoria Ryan tasted sweet freedom -- and love -- in
Boston, far from the
  cast-iron code of behavior that shacklesw woman in Alta
California.

  Long Synopsis:
  Victoria Ryan tasted sweet freedom -- and love -- in
Boston, far from the
  cast-iron code of behavior that shacklesw woman in Alta
California. Now she
  has come home to find nothing has changed -- that she is
to be married against
  her wishes by her father's decree. And she will share
a hidden fortune with
  anyone who helps her escape.<P>Rugged and rough,
Nick Kincade carefully
  guards his secrets as he lives by his own law. Yet the
cold-as-steel ex-Texas
  Ranger is willing to escort the bewitching, headstrong
lady back East. For the
  past has already linked Victoria's destiny with his.
And anything can happen
  on the hard, twisted trail -- especially for two strong
courageous hearts who
  searing, white-hot flame of perilous desire.

  Comments:
  I'm not for sure I submitted this one or not,
didn't see it on the check
  out page or in the collection as of yet.
roberttweedy@xxxxxxx

  Adult content:
  Yes

  Language: