[bksvol-discuss] Re: Animal wishes? Does anyone have

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 22:04:01 -0500

Well Gary, since smile, I never had records, o.k. so I started to listen to
them, when I got some of the magazines on them, but those were the Flexible
kinds, no idea, but it would have been a great series.

The ones I am doing now, let me know if they are good, is the Nature's
Children.

I have about ten more to submit, there are 168 books in the series, my
library has like 121 of them.  So... if they are worthwhile, and if people
enjoy them, i will keep submitting them.

Smile.

Other animal series I have done are the World Book Animals of the World

And the

World Book's World of Animals which are shorter.

We have ten of the first series, and Lena H. said she would continue to
validate the rest, there are 50 volumes in the series.

The other series I believe is up to date as far as I know and has 48 books
in it.

Smile.

But I love my animal books.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI