[bksvol-discuss] Re: Animal wishes? Does anyone have

  • From: james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 08:43:05 -0500

Hi,
Elephants and dolphins. I haven't checked to see if they are in the
collection.

Jim

james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx, 412-544-1810

"Never doubt that a thoughtful group of committed citizens can change the
world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." -- Margaret Mead

             "Shelley L.
             Rhodes"
             <juddysbuddy@velo                                          To
             city.net>                 bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,
             Sent by:                  bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
             bksvol-discuss-bo                                          cc
             unce@xxxxxxxxxxxx
             g                                                     Subject
                                       [bksvol-discuss] Animal wishes?
                                       Does anyone have
             01/11/2008 07:12
             PM

             Please respond to
             bksvol-discuss@fr
                eelists.org

Does anyone have any particular animals they would like to see represented
on the site.

I am trying to make a good variety of things, I reckon it is my desire to
give people what I didn't have growing up perhaps.

But obviously I am reading about my favorite animals.

Are there any animals you would like to learn about, or read about, or see
represented in the collection that aren't there?

Smile.

looking for scanning ideas.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Alumni Association Board
www.guidedogs.com

More than Any other time, When I hold a beloved book in my hand, my
- Helen Keller