[bksvol-discuss] Alfred Bester's Starburst

  • From: "Amy Goldring Tajalli" <agoldringtajalli@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 11:03:21 -0400

My partial apologies: I thought I had Starburst - was absolutely certain -
until I went looking.  I have most of the stories so I will be able to rescan
them but in another collection : Visual Realities.  I can also rescan 3 novels
if needed and will be attempting to get copies of The Deceivers, Golem [to the
100th power] - my keyboard does not put footnote nor nth power notations, and
any others that need rescanning if corrections are not sufficient. The short
stories will be first and the rest as I can get to them.I may be committed for
having committed myself to number of books I have but I am having fun doing
them all as long as no one is in too much of a hurry. I hope there are
validators as crazy as I am.

Amy
omsm
and I still am seeking Queen Beruthiel's cats.
Have you seen them?