[bksvol-discuss] Beruthiel's Cats (was: Re: Alfred Bester's Starburst)

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 10:51:19 -0700

Amy,

You can find what little there is about Queen Beruthiel and her cats in
Unfinished Tales.  The easiest way to find it would probably be to download
the Daisy copy from Bookshare, open the html version and simply do a search
for Beruthiel.  That should bring up the info.  A scary lady she was.

Perhaps an even easier way - after Googling "Queen Beruthiel" and clicking
on the first hit on the results page might be to go to
http://www.daimi.au.dk/~bouvin/tolkien/beruthiel.html
where you will get the same information as in Unfinished Tales.

Evan