[bksvol-discuss] Re: Adding a title on Jake's site.

  • From: MissWings <misswings@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,<bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 23:17:20 -0500

Thanks Gerald.  I'll try that and see what happens.  Thanks for the tip smile.

MissWings

At 07:27 PM 6/15/2007, Gerald Hovas wrote:

Go to Bookshare's website and find the web page for downloading the book
from the collection.  The book ID will be the number at the end of the URL
for the page.

http://www.bookshare.org/web/SingleTitle.html?submittitleid=9969

In the above example, 9969 is the ID of the book.

HTH

Gerald