[bksvol-discuss] Re: Tolkien

  • From: "Katie Hill" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 20:35:09 -0700

HI Evan,

This was a hard back from the library. I have read up to about page 125 and
most of it is interesting. Since I have it scanned I can go ahead and submit
it as is. I have all the images so I can help do corrections.

Actually I am currently having Cindy check a few pages in Let the good times
roll  by sending her the image files and a doc file with the recognized page
in it. It dawned on me a week or two ago this could be an easier way to get
pages checked. IT is also the reason I have always saved images to be able
to go back and re-recognize a page.

The joy of life is living in the question
Katie Hill
Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx