[bksvol-discuss] A question from a friend of mine who is an author of novels not yet known

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 20:26:22 -0800

Greetings, Can anyone help me explain what bookshare is in general and how it
works as far as making books accessible to a friend of mine who is wanting to
make her novel series accessible. She works with blind people and she has
chosen me to help her know about bookshare and how to make books accessible,
well, her books that she'd be writing, and is based on disabilities, yet in
novel-like style. One of her novels is about a 70's rock 'n' roll couple, both
men, one turns blind and is called House Of Sight I believe she told me, but
she really wants to know the whole kit 'n' caboodle. Now I shall scream, !HELP!
Please?
Email: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx
Messenger: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxxxx