[bksvol-discuss] Re: A Question about a bookshare textbook, not sure whether I should submit a quality report or not

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 07:44:55 -0400

Hi all,

You got it, Roger. That's what she should do unless she connects her Braille display. As I explained earlier, this is one of those growing up moments, and a very good thing! Learning to distinguish between inconvenience and an accessibility issue is something we all have to learn. The ability to distinguish between the two is the mark of an adult.

Ann P.