[bksvol-discuss] Re: A Question about The Wind Dancer

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <GeraldHovas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 10:39:03 -0500

Barbara,

Bookshare doesn't consider excerpts of upcoming books cor content, so it's
up to you as to whether or not you include it.  Normally I'd say include it
since many people like to read those excerpts to see what an upcoming book
is like, but in this case, the actual book is already in the collection.
It's probably short, though, so you may still want to do it.  It's up to
you.

Gerald

  _____