[bksvol-discuss] Re: A Question about The Wind Dancer

  • From: "Julie & Miss Mercy, avon representative" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 11:31:16 -0400

I think scanning the review is good, too. As long as they scan well, I scan
the whole thing. It may not be core content, but I try to give readers the
same access a sighted person would have to that book. The reviews might give
people an idea of what they might want to read, so as long as it scans well,
my vote is to keep it. Take care.
--
Julie Morales
Email & Windows/MSN Messenger: mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx Skype mercy0421 AIM