[bksvol-discuss] Re: A Proofreading Favor?

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 20:30:20 -0800 (PST)

I'm assuming, from what MOnica says that all her file needs is a readd-through
to see if she missed anything,so the book isn't required. I'll release one of
my books and wlll download the file and read it.and, if it doesn't need
anything will upload--and if does, I'll fixx what needs and upload. it.

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: