[bksvol-discuss] Re: A NewBee With A few Questions

  • From: Pam Quinn <quinns@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 20:12:31 -0500

Welcome to our volunteer community, Lisa,

Yes, it's good to correct as many articles as possible. As far as page
headers, leave the page numbers and page breaks if they're there.
Bookshare says that they have a program to strip headers, like
recurring titles, Author's Names, etc., from each page. I've read
books in which the headers still exist though, so I usually remove
them myself.

It sounds to me like you're ready to upload your first book. Again,
welcome.

Pam

(and Josef, my standard poodle from Leader)