[bksvol-discuss] Re: A Message For Our Baby Boomers And Senior Citizens

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2008 02:36:14 -0500

Hi, Elizabeth and others. The garbled audio can be a pain sometimes. They use it to prevent someone from using a speech recognition program like Dragon to decode the captcha numbers. I didn't realize the site had captcha because I didn't try to actually register since I'm not a baby boomer. I thought about trying out the registration process before writing to the list but was worried about it being ok for me to sign up. Maybe my age doesn't matter. I should read the help file to find out. I'm glad they do have the audio captcha so we can sign up. Some places still only have the image with no way around it.

Monica Willyard