[bksvol-discuss] Re: A Light Among Shadows

  • From: "Julie & Miss Mercy, avon representative" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 14:01:40 -0400

Thanks so much! I'm glad it was a neat scan for you. That's what I strive for and one reason why it takes me so long to submit a book, but hearing comments like yours definitely makes it all worth it. Take care.

--
Julie Morales
http://juliemorales.avonrepresentative.com/

Monica Willyard wrote:
I just finished validating a BSO scan from Julie Morales. It's called A Light Among Shadows. Julie did an awesome job with this scan. I just had to comment on it because it's one of the neatest scans I've ever seen both in terms of spelling and formatting. For those of you who like the Heartsong Presents romances, you're in for a real treat both because of the content of the book and because Julie took such care with her scan. (smile)

Monica Willyard