[bksvol-discuss] Re: sorting download list by book quality

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 10:52:52 -0700 (PDT)

Tracy's right. I've found the same thing, i.e., some
careful submitters never changed the quality rating
when they submitted their books and the books had the
default Fair rating. So you won't know until you
download the book. I was even surprised, when I
downloaded by submitted by the notorious submitter, to
find that it was really in good shape and needed
little work. I thought at the time that she'd gotten
the message. So experienced validators, take a title
that looks interesting regardless of rating and then
deal with according to what you find.

Newbies, I advise you to be more careful in your
selections; after you click on a title that interests
you and before you download, scroll to the bottom and
see who submitted it,and go for one of the people
Monica W listed.

Cindy