[bksvol-discuss] A Gift For All Booksharians

  • From: Monica Willyard <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 20:58:04 -0500

Hi, everyone. I'm writing to tell you all about a gift that has been given to Bookshare members. I met a woman on the Paperback Swap site and told her about Bookshare as we got to know each other better. I had requested one of her books from that site. When she sent my requested book, she also sent us a big box of mysteries for me to scan into the collection. She has sent us several mysteries by Elizabeth George, Anne George, and a couple of authors I haven't read before. None of these books are currently in the Bookshare collection, and I'm excited about getting them scanned. More than that, I'm excited about her gift to us and her understanding of our purpose here. (big smile) So if you're so inclined, drink a toast to Linda.

Monica Willyard