[bksvol-discuss] Re: A Gift For All Booksharians

  • From: Barbara <barbarab65@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 21:43:02 -0800 (PST)

Wow!

Monica Willyard <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Hi, everyone. I'm writing to
tell you all about a gift that has been
given to Bookshare members. I met a woman on the Paperback Swap site
and told her about Bookshare as we got to know each other better. I
had requested one of her books from that site. When she sent my
requested book, she also sent us a big box of mysteries for me to
scan into the collection. She has sent us several mysteries by
Elizabeth George, Anne George, and a couple of authors I haven't read
before. None of these books are currently in the Bookshare
collection, and I'm excited about getting them scanned. More than
that, I'm excited about her gift to us and her understanding of our
purpose here. (big smile) So if you're so inclined, drink a toast to Linda.

Monica Willyard

Barbara