[bksvol-discuss] Re: A FRIENDLY REMINDER

  • From: Roger Loran Bailey <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 13:02:26 -0500

I think it would be even clearer to say that you should be sure to not to check out books that are marked as being held for someone else. Books that are marked as being held for you or not being held for anyone are still fair game.

On 2/10/2012 10:02 AM, Ann Parsons wrote:
Hi all,

Alisa, your message is sort of unclear. It's got a double negative which makes it difficult to understand. How about "When you check out books from the chickout queue, please be sure to check out books on hold which are in your name and not meant for other volunteers."

Um, is this closer to what you meant to say?

Ann P.