[bksvol-discuss] Re: A Cap for Mary Ellis: A Novel of Nursing by Hope Newell is now in the collection

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 12:14:47 -0500

Sorry about the blank email.  Wrong mouse on wrong computer.

I just downloaded it after I uploaded cherry ames, Flight Nurse.  Since I have
the book it should not take me long.  I can move it to the top of my pile if
you are eager to read it.  I pulled an all-nighter to do Cherry Ames, so it
will not likely be today, but hopefully this week.  I really enjoyed the first
one and guess this one will go smoothly, too.

Valerie