[bksvol-discuss] Re: A Cap for Mary Ellis: A Novel of Nursing by Hope Newell is now in the collection

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 18:58:56 -0500

It is one of the books in my first mass purchase of 38 in February.  I have so
many I need to peek in the boxes to confirm them.  Jamie will scan and I will
proof.

I just uploaded "Cuenta de raton" for Chela from my second set of mass
purchased books. It is a fun little kids book about counting some pretty smart
mice.  This book is all in Spanish.  I appreciate Chela translating picture
descriptions for me so I can focus on prep, scanning and other jobs ahead of me.

Sorry for swamping you, Cindy!

Valerie