[bksvol-discuss] Re: 100 women in history

  • From: socly@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 00:11:06 -0500

Actually, since I have the book, have corrected/validated the first 16 text
pages plus the table of contents,
and have to scan the next 35 page anyway, I'll do it myself -- unless someone
else is already doing it.  The
problem is that  it seems to have disappeared. Grace said she saw it on the
download list again, but it's
not there now. Marissa, you're posting your list soon, right? Do you have it on
you list with someone other
than me having it?

I figure if it doesn't show up by the time I'm finished with it, if i can't
upload it because it's not there, I'll
submit it as a replacement. It will be an easy validation for someone (and I'm
not going to do the index). I'm
also puttingin brief descriptions of the illustrations, most of which are of
the women, with the captions.

However, if someone else *is* already validating a new copy, I'll desist and go
on to Desiree --or Shelley's
dog book, when it gets here.

From: "Marissa Mika" <Marissa.M@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>