[bksvol-discuss] Re: 100 women in history

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 00:57:13 -0700 (PDT)

I've now validated through page 16 and discovered that
the next 35 pages are totally missing. Is it possible
that  someone rescanned 100 Women Who Shaped World
History and submitted it as a replacement and that
someone else has downloaded it? If so, and if you're
reading here, please post ASAP. I'll  go on to my next
project.

Rui, I think it might have been on your lis of books
that needed to be rescanned. Did anyone notify you
that they were going to do it and you could remove it
form your list (oher than me, I mean).

http://vote.yahoo.com