[bksvol-discuss] Re: : $100 a day plan

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 19:38:18 -0500

I am not too sure there is any point to asking a spammer to stop spamming. I suppose someone who has administrator priveleges should check to see if the spammer is actually on the list and if so remove.

Roger Loran Bailey

"Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, & the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people."
Karl Marx

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press: