[bksvol-discuss] Re: New Berkley Prime Crime books

  • From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 00:03:50 -0500

Jamie, you're gonna get me in trouble! These sound like so much fun. :D I
especially want to read Batter Off Dead, by Tamar Myers. We have a few books
missing in that series. I love mysteries with cooking themes and recipes. If
only I had some vacation time coming soon... I get 2 weeks off in July. If
no one has scanned the Myers books by then, I will buy them and lock myself
away to scan and read them.

Monica Willyard
Check out my books and accessible book lists on Goodreads at
http://www.goodreads.com/profile/plumlipstick