[bksvol-discuss] Re: 1 for I

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 04:04:11 -0600

Hi Cindy,

I am finding this particular scanno error of which you speak in some books I
have downloaded to read, whether on my computer or on my Flash Card..  It
makes me wonder if it is some kind of bug going around..  I told one of my
sighted friends about it, and she said it sounds like an ego problem.  You
know, as in "look after Number One."  <lol>  I thought that was cute and
wanted to share it.

Sue S.