[biztech-discussion] Re: Offshoring Issues

  • From: ScribeAK@xxxxxxx
  • To: biztech-discussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 20:41:42 EDT

Nancy,
I called Lexmark Technical Support last week and both times that I called,
the employees were in India.  I could not understand them and they couldn't
understand me.  I was furious with one of them and told him they were the
people
who took all our jobs and that all their jobs should be shipped back to the
U.S.  He didn't sound angry. However, he promised to have a refurbished printer
to me last Saturday morning. I haven't received it yet, I guess that was his
way of getting back at me for my comments. If I can find the exact address of
Lexmark, I am going to complain to the CEO.

Anna Kutlich