[bitlug] Re: lets kick off on the march meet

  • From: "TC, PAVAN" <pavan.t-c@xxxxxx>
  • To: <bitlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 20:00:12 +0800

> There are more non-technical stuff in what i have said, but i=20
> feel these=20
> are required in the beginning to take our programs in the=20
> right direction.=20

great deepak. It is good that we are complementing each other=20
with what should be done to make this effective.
The only downside to this as i feel is that,something on the
net is what people wont get access to, unless our college
provides free internet. In that case, the idea is really
effective. That was one thing even i assumed when I suggested=20
the e-library etc.

-- Now, to get down to this, someone should be assigned the job
of designing the site. I say, we should let the janta do it.

--Our responsibility is to design the app that we were planning.

-- Most importantly the exact content for out first meet.
   we should have some core stuff only towards the end. Spark
   off something towards the end and leave it so that the=20
   interest continues. We should let them know about what the
   group is for. Drive the nail home.

TC