[birdky] location, location

  • From: Kazamiya@xxxxxxx
  • To: birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 12:03:04 EST

I read a whole lot more than I write when it comes to birdky, but I finally
had to speak up. I've been in KY less than a year, and I simply don't know
where all these intreguing birding spots are.

I live in O'boro - Warren Co. sites are easily accessible to me. But I've
hunted McElroy Lake in Delorme with no luck. Fishing Creek, Green River Lake
(just taken from recent posts) - I've not a clue. Land between the Lakes;
sure, I know where that is, but it's a big area!

So would it be possible to help out with a little more direction on good
birding sites?

Thanks.

PS - I very much enjoyed the political discussions, and as this will be the
first election I have voted in in this state, it was timely, too.

Kate Hannah
Owensboro