[birdky] Re: location, location

  • From: "bennetts" <bennetts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 17:41:22 -0600

There are some locations described on my web site.  Here is the address to
that page:  http://www.ornithology.logan.k12.ky.us/Birding%20Locations.htm

There is grid of DeLorme Atlas Coordinates for other locations on this page:
http://www.ornithology.logan.k12.ky.us/Birding%20Locations%20Grid.htm

Neither page is all inclusive.  I designed it for birders such as yourself
and out of state birders.  I hope this helps.

McElroy Lake is a transient lake.  It will not be labeled on any map.  It is
found only when rain is sufficient to "fill it up".  The directions on the
site will take you to the location of the lake or dry bed.

Mark & TG Bennett
Russellville, KY
Logan County
bennetts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx