[birdky] birdky no long tail

  • From: "Bryant, Rhonda" <rbryant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 07:22:35 -0500

Rhonda and I visited the old Lexington reservoir twice this weekend, but never
saw the Long-tailed duck. Not until this morning did I know of it's existence,
but I am sure it wasn't there when I was. I also didn't see the mystery duck at
Lakeside that Joe Pulliam spoke of. I did have as many a 20 Common Goldeneye.
Joe Swanson emailed me a week ago Friday on 2 Mute Swans in the pond on Marcus
Trail in Stuart Hall. They are still there.  I had a 3rd accipiter in my yard
this week, this one an immature and likely a Cooper's.

Scott Marsh
Lexington, KY
smarsh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:smarsh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>