[birdky] (birdky) Baby Owl on it's way to Louisville!

  • From: "lyneart" <lyneart@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 15:50:10 -0500

To all who replied so quickly, many thanks!
I just called Ms. Hoots at the Humane Society with your info, and she said
within the last hour, she was contacted by someone who was carrying another
lost bird to a rehab center in Louisville, and would be glad to take the baby
owl along.
  So, I'm happy to report the Russellville baby owl is on it's way to it's new
home in Louisville.
Alison Lyne for Frank Lyne near Dot in Logan County.