[birdky] Stucker Fork Trip - Beckham Bird Club

  • From: Gary Dorman <cowboybirder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: BIRD KY <BIRDKY@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, IN- BIRD <IN-BIRD-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 13:09:53 -0700 (PDT)

My brother just came though and reported both Stucker Fork and Boatman Rd are
completely under water and totally inaccessible.  Becky and I will check them
out tomorrow but it sounds as if we will have to cancel.  I will post tomorrow
afternoon with the final call on the status of the trip.

  Gary Dorman II
  New Albany, IN