[birdky] Sage Thrasher in TN

  • From: <birder1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 20:50:55 -0600

KY-birders;

Sorry for the out of state post, but it is close enough that I thought
someone might be interested. Sorry for the delay. The 1st state record
Sage Thrasher has been being seen in Knoxville over the week. The bird
was 1st found on the 8th, and birders were led in both Wednesday and
Thursday (when I went), for great looks at the bird. Groups are
scheduled for both tomorrow and Sunday. It is in private property, but
the residents are fine with scheduled groups going in. Any info can be
found in the TN bird archives, easily seen at:
http://www.birdingonthe.net/birdmail.html . I have posted a few pictures
of the bird to my site, they are in the "rarities #4" album
at:
http://home.bellsouth.net/p/s/community.dll?ep=16&ext=1&groupid=116215&c
k=. Sorry it's not a direct link, when I try it always gets truncated.

Once again, sorry for an out of state topic post,

Good birding!!

Mike Todd
McKenzie, TN
Carroll Co.