[birdky] RFI: Common Raven?

  • From: ryan church <rchurch228@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 11:03:20 -0700 (PDT)

I was hiking this weekend in the Red River Gorge area and several times I saw
what I originally thought were crows but much larger than the ones I normally
see.  I though these were ravens, but could never get more than a fleeting
glance to try to identify them.
Is the Red River Gorge area suitable habitat for ravens?  Has anyone else ever
seen them there?

Thanks for your time and good birding,
Ryan Church