[birdky] Re: Osprey sighting

  • From: Troy Evans <chillyweather@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 18:46:52 -0400

Last year, I also saw 3 osprey about this time of year at Lake Reba, Madison
Co., KY.  They stuck around for about a week, and then headed out.  It was
really neat to watch them fish around the lake, seems like I remember them
spending a lot of time on the Camp Catalpa side near the dam.  I'm not aware of
any nesting there in the past though.  Lake Reba occasionally hosts some great
birds during migration!

             Troy Evans

From: jhawkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: dmcquerry23@xxxxxxxxx; birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [birdky] Re: Osprey sighting
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 16:53:29 -0400

I saw an osprey while canoeing Silver
Creek approximately 10 south of Richmond,
last Sunday (4/5).